OH and S
Drillmech is committed to achieving effective occupational safety and health management (OHS). Our aim is sustaining a safe and healthy working environment throughout our business operations.
In achieving this Drillmech will:
- – Use the OHS Management System as the foundation for the management of occupational safety and health;
- – Seek continuous improvement in all business activities and OHS management performance;
- – Involve employees and contractors in the development and improvement of occupational safety and health policies, procedures and work instructions, wherever appropriate;
- – Provide employees and contractors with the necessary information, instruction and training to increase their knowledge and skills
- – Enable employees to undertake their work safely and hold them accountable for their area of responsibility;
- – Ensure hazards are identified, assessed and controlled effectively;
- – Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and licenses and refer to guidance in codes of practice where relevant;
- – Expect all people at the workplace, including employees, contractors, and visitors to abide by our policies and procedures that have been created in the interest of occupational safety and health; and
- – Communicate openly with employees about occupational safety and health.